Tuesday, March 21, 2006

6 Months!!





I can hardly believe our little man is 6 months old already. Where has the time gone? He is weighing in at 6lbs 1oz and 21 inches. His steri-strips fell off yesterday so we got some better pictures of his lip repair. He looks great and I can't get over how different he looks! It is 8 days post-surgery now and Noah has bounced back very quickly.
As far as the leaky button goes, it sounds like it's the valve that is faulty. Apparently alot of people often have trouble with the valve, especially when the button is hooked up alot for continuous feedings. So we are just going to live with it for now until it gets really bad and then we'll have to get a new one. Noah is still on continuous pump feeds for 15 hrs/day. He has 2hr feeds 3 times/day and a 9hr feed overnight.
He will also be starting Occupational and Physio Therapy this week.

6 comments:

The Keowns said...

oh my goodness!! it looks amazing!! i am so in awe at what can be done! happy 6 months little guy! we will miss your cleft, but we already love your new smile!

Anonymous said...

Oh Noah, we can hardly wait to see you. You look so much like Josh.I can't believe how quickly it's healed up already. Love you Noah love granny

Anonymous said...

How amazing is God's work with Noah!! I feel so blessed to be able to share a little of this miracle with your family! Thank you for letting our family be a part of your joy, it has meant so much to us.

Anonymous said...

I just came to say that I thought the same as your Granny, Noah- you look so much like Josh (that top picture especially- it's beautiful!). I can see how you can fall so in love with his new face, too. And, as different as he looks, he still has those same big eyes that look so "knowing" or wise beyond his age. They always remind me that just as he is a miracle from God with a special plan, that God has a plan for each of us. They remind me to look deeper into life, to know there's more then just being busy here on earth.
Ramona

Anonymous said...

Praise God for making our bodies so fearfully and wonderfully! It is amazing to see such fast healing after the surgery. And what a celebration to see Noah at 6 months old. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Ps.34:8
Rachel

LJ said...

I started reading your blog a couple weeks ago. What a doll your little baby is! He's so cute and cuddly I bet. I sit here checking everyday waiting anxiously for an update.
Have a great day! Hugs to all!