Monday, December 11, 2006
Here we go again.
This afternoon Noah was looking poor and also had a fever. It was a hard decision to make because we just got home after over 2 months in the hospital, but an easy decision at the same time because we knew he was not well. Nichole took Noah strait to the Emergency Room where they immediately admitted him directly to the resuscitation room for an IV for rehydration. He was in rough shape. After finally getting a scalp IV and three liters of fluid in the first few hours, he is looking much better. God is good and we had Noah home for the Christmas celebrations this weekend, we can not complain. Pray that he recovers quickly and can be home again soon. Joshua already asked if Mom would be home by Christmas. They are already thinking long term and learning to be patient and be happy with the blessings we do have, as we all should.