Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Going Back In...

Noah is headed back in to hospital this morning. After talking with the pediatrician, we decided that Noah needs to come in to hospital so that Infectious Diseases can figure out what is causing these unexplained fevers. So after I get things a bit organized here at home and make sure the kids are all ready to start school, we will be headed in to stay until things get cleared up. Not sure what this will mean for surgery on Thursday...

4 comments:

rissa said...

I'm praying that Noah is well enough to have his surgery on Thursday. I do thank God that you were able to get home and enjoy a few weeks of summer. I love all the pics of your children. May God continue to bless you and your family.

~Rissa

Jamie said...

I'm thinking of you guys... I hope the surgery can go ahead tomorrow.

Do you have anything planned for Noah's 2nd birthday?

rissa said...

Praying for a success surgery on tomorrow. May God contine to look after and take care of you all.

~Rissa

Becky said...

Hello, I stumbled upon your website,when looking for information on Nissan Fundoplication. What a beautiful little boy! I am a SLP, and have just evaluated a little girl that had a Nissan, and I needed more info. Just wanted to wish you luck on upcoming surgery. Best wishes from NY state.