Saturday, December 08, 2007
Home On Pass
Noah is out of the hospital this weekend. He hasn't been officially discharged because he is still spiking fevers. He is on antibiotics and the antifungal still, so he is well covered. His latest blood cultures are negative. Everyone is hoping this is just a virus. It felt strange taking him home when he is still not well, and I'm still quite worried, but since they weren't doing anything for him that we couldn't do at home, we decided to try it and see what he does. If he is still spiking on Monday, we will have to go back in and they will draw new cultures and perhaps broaden his antibiotic coverage. But if all his well by Monday, then he will be officially discharged.