Sunday, April 27, 2008

Home...But For How Long??

I was planning to write a nice update about how well Noah was doing at home, however, I think he picked up something in hospital before we left. He started with cold symptoms friday evening when we got home. Yesterday evening he started with the fevers again. This morning...fever and nasty cough. Ventolin and tylenol are helping, and he's on Cloxacillin IV every 6 hours to treat the bone infection. So we will wait and see...again.


Ramona said...

Oh you guys... I was so excited for you that you were home. I'll pray things go down so you can stay at home for a while!

Kim said...

I, too, am praying that Noah stays well enough to stay home. I know how much you dread having to go in. Praying for healing and comfort. Call if you need anything - I'm here!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are praying that he cna fight this at home. mom

Christie Tuttosi said...

Praying for you all. Hang in there!