Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I apologize for the delay in updating. Kailyn and Josh and I (Brad) are home in Winnipeg. From +30 C yesterday to - 30 C today was a bit of a shock but no sympathy requested. We had a good holiday but I am glad to be back here with Nichole and Noah.
Noah is still in PICU on the CPAP. They have been trying to bring down his settings, but he has been needing more and more rather than less and less. He also has a pneumonia and so the antibiotics are back in action. Not that it is a priority, but his GJ Tube is also out and his stoma will need some repair at some point as well. He is not on any feeds so this is not a priority but does require mention.
Please continue to pray for his recovery. Nichole has still not been home since we left over two weeks ago, and it looks like it will be a little while yet until she will. Pray for her strength and comfort.
I will update as I have anything new to share. Thank you to each of you for your thoughts and prayers.